Richard Nixon was often the 37th President of America, recurring among many, many multiverses, in many shapes and forms. While he was not always President, practically any Multiverse had some kind of variant of him, in some shape or form.
Nixon was a polarizing figure, being behind many things, the merits of which were up for discussion, as well as for being involved in Watergate.
- A variant of Nixon has been known to travel through time to fight Sabertooth tigers.
- Richard Nixon's head, the President of Earth from the Futurama Multiverse
- The Richard Nixon of the Family Guy Multiverse.
- A variant from an Undefined Multiverse closely resembled Hank Landry and Carl Hickey.
- A variant of Nixon existed in the Marvel Multiverse. He himself had a Duck variant, known as Richard Millnest Duxon. Another variant was King of The Kingdom of Grand Rapids, prior to stepping down and allowing King Jerald, aka Black Lama coming to power.
- A variant of Nixon existed in the Radioactive Man Multiverse, and was one of Radioactive Man's chief foes.
- A variant of Richard Nixon existed in the Simpsons Multiverse, one variant of him earning an honorary degree from Springfield A&M, while another served on the Jury of the Damned.
- One also existed in the Transformers Multiverse.
- There was a variant of Nixon, who stunned extraterrestrials in the solar system, as they found it impossible for him to have been President.